This portal is to open public enhancement requests against IBM Power Systems products, including IBM i. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
In RDPi from RSE same user created filter name appears for more than one iOS connection
Created a permanent filer in RSE for one iOS connection but all the other iOS connections also displays the same filter name where as expanding the filter shows Empty list. For one iOS connection if I have 10 filters and for a different iOS connection another 10 filters it appears as 20 filters all together for both of my iOS connections.
For one iOS connection if I have created an Object Filter for e.g. ObjFilter1 then for both of my iOS connection it shows ObjFilter1, in the first iOS connection for which the filter is originally created on expanding the filter displays the list of objects, but while expanding from the different iOS connection is shows Empty list.
Now if I create another new temporary filter (only for the connection) in the second iOS connection with the same name (for this case ObjFilter1) then there it shows two filter with same name, one created from previous connection and the other one from current connection.
Thanks & Regards Dibs
1. Connect to first iOS from RSE.
2. From the first iOS connection right click Objects then select New option and then Object Filter
3. Create a filter with a specific name say ObjFilter1 and in the second screen of New Object Filter creation wizard uncheck Only create filter in this connection and press the Finish button.
4. By this time you can find the same filter name is created for other iOS connection as well.
5. Now connect to the second iOS from RSE
6. From the second iOS connection right click Objects then select New option and then Object Filter
7. Create a temporary filter with the same name ObjFilter1 (in the second screen of New Object Filter creation wizard DO NOT uncheck Only create filter in this connection) and press the Finish button.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.