This portal is to open public enhancement requests against IBM Power Systems products, including IBM i. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
In RDPi from RSE using Go Into in Objects then creating filter coming up with Run Time Errors
From RDPi (V8.0.3) in RSE connected to iOS connection then selecting the Objects and on right click of mouse choose Go Into option brings the RSE Objects view. From this view when creating a user filter from Work with libraries/objects/members an error message comes up with ?An unexpected exception occurred?.
Details of the error and screen shots attached.
Thanks & Regards Dibs
1. Connect to a iOS and login and expand the connection profile.
2. Right Click mouse after selecting Objects and select Go Into option
3. This will bring list of objects from there expand the Work with libraries (or any other work with objects/members) will bring the wizard.
4. Type a valid existing library name and then click Next button
5. Give a valid Filter name or leave same as the library name
6. Then Click Next and then the Finish button Error message comes up and doesn't allow to creates the filter
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.